The Women’s Fund is a volunteer-driven membership organization. As a member, you only need to make your annual contribution and hopefully cast your vote. However, there are opportunities to volunteer on committees if you wish to become more involved with a dynamic group of women who share their expertise to build a stronger Women’s Fund and contribute to strengthening their community.
As a member, you can choose to do a little or do a lot. It's up to you. We welcome volunteers to help at our two events–the spring presentation event and the fall site visit–where we need volunteers to help with registration, set up, etc. We also welcome members who are interested in serving on a committee. If you would like to contact a committee member for more details, click on any of the committees below.
- Communications – creates Women's Fund messages, monthly e-newsletter, print materials; manages website, social media and public relations
- Membership – coordinates new and renewing members; manages membership records
- Operations – handles logistics, volunteer coordination, event support
- Presentation of Grants – plans, coordinates all aspects of the spring event
- Research – conducts in-depth research on local agencies, prepares ballot and background information for member voting
- Site Visit – plans, coordinates all aspects of the fall tour of recent grantees
Ready to Volunteer?
If you are interested in being more involved, please click below to fill out and submit an online form.