To all 491 members who responded to the Member Opinion Survey in June, thank you!! That’s a 44 percent response rate, which is great. Your feedback is essential to making sure we are meeting our mission to address the critical needs of the women, children and families in our community.
The 15-question survey explored:
- Issues you would like to see us research – you said healthcare, domestic violence, mental health, early childhood education and homelessness were top priorities.
- What you like about being a member – you said combining donations to have a significant impact was the #1 answer.
- What you would like to know more about and how we should communicate with you – you said results and impact of our grants and community issues delivered by our newsletter and bulletins.
- What is most helpful to you to learn about community needs – you said our Women’s Fund ballot, grantee reports and interactions with grantees.
- Whether you would like to become more engaged – you said yes, through volunteering, donating and learning more.
Interested in knowing more about what our members think? Here’s a link to the summary report, complete with charts and illustrative comments from the open-ended questions. Happy reading!