The Women's Fund continues to be a volunteer-led organization providing impactful grants to improve the lives of women, children and families in our community. This is thanks to a team of dedicated women who volunteer to make the organization run smoothly while having fun.
PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US!
Share your time and talents. Mentoring and training for all positions will be provided by experienced and friendly Women's Fund members.
Contact the Volunteer Engagement Committee to learn more about volunteering for one of the following positions:
- Graphic Designer Join the Communications team in designing WFSB web and print materials.
- IT Working Group Seeking members with technology skills interested in planning for the WFSB technology needs over the next 3-5 years.
- Finance Committee Seeking a member with accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Membership Database Manager Seeking someone with database management experience.
- Mission Impact Committee Seeking someone with survey development and analysis skills and experience.