- We combine our charitable donations to create larger grants so we have a greater impact than what most of us can do alone.
- We have an all-volunteer leadership team that governs and manages our growing organization with generous volunteers, a handful of contractors and no employees.
- We strive to minimize our expenses to maximize the size of our annual grants pool.
- We vote to decide where our collected funds will go every year.
- We do our own rigorous research.
- We visit our grantees to see our donations in action and follow up to ensure money is well spent.
- We do not hold any fundraising events.
- We request nothing of our members except to make an annual membership donation and vote. On the other hand, if you want to get more involved, we can always use volunteers!
You want to be part of the Women's Fund because...
IT'S POWERFUL. Your donation, combined with others, will create larger grants and have a bigger impact on our local community than most of us can have on our own.
IT'S EDUCATIONAL. You will learn about critical community needs and effective programs transforming innovative ideas into viable solutions.
IT'S EASY. You don’t have to do anything more than donate and vote to make a difference. No fundraisers. No tickets to sell.
IT'S ENGAGING. Celebrate and meet our grantees at both an annual event setting and a site visit format. If you want to get more involved, there are volunteer opportunities with the Women’s Fund and with the many nonprofits the Women’s Fund has supported.
IT'S EFFICIENT. Expenses are minimized in order to maximize the impact of your tax-deductible* donation to grants we make in the community. Hardworking volunteer leaders, generous underwriters and modest event fees help offset the expenses of our growing membership.
IT'S FUN! You’ll meet interesting women committed to improving the lives of local women, children and families.
*To the full extent of the law.