The Women’s Fund is a volunteer-driven membership organization. As a member, you only need to make your annual contribution and hopefully cast your vote. However, there are opportunities to volunteer on committees if you wish to become more involved with a dynamic group of women who share their expertise to build a stronger Women’s Fund and contribute to strengthening their community.
As a member, you can choose to do a little or do a lot. It's up to you. We welcome volunteers to help at our two events–the spring presentation event and the fall site visit–where we need volunteers to help with registration, set up, etc. We also welcome members who are interested in serving on a committee. If you would like to contact a committee member for more details, click on any of the committees below.
- Communications – creates Women's Fund messages, monthly e-newsletter, print materials (including annual report); manages website content, media relations and social media posts
- Events – plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of three annual educational events: Ballot Review Meeting (spring), Celebration of Grants (spring) and Grants in Action forums and site visits (fall)
- Finance – oversees all financial operations of the organization
- Information Technology – provides technological support and manages: website, database, telephone, electronic mailings distribution, RSVP and survey processes
- Membership – coordinates contacts and relationships with new and renewing members; manages four annual membership events; manages membership records
- Mission Impact – analyzes past grants and monitors current grantees; monitors success of community building activities
- Nominating – provides succession planning for leadership and supports member interests involunteering within the organization
- Research – conducts in-depth research on local agencies, prepares ballot and background information for member voting
Volunteer Job Postings
The Women’s Fund is always looking for new talent in an effort to grow our volunteer and leadership circle. This is an opportunity to work with smart women, create personal connections and have fun while having an impact in our community.
Click here for some possible avenues to greater involvement with the Women's Fund.
Ready to Volunteer?
If you are interested in being more involved, please click below to fill out and submit an online form.