The Women's Fund is Powered by Volunteers.
We invite you to join us if you'd like to become more involved with a dynamic group of women who share their expertise to build a stronger organization and a stronger community.
Skills we particularly need right now:
- Educational Events - Seeking volunteer planners for the GIA (Grants in Action) events for the fall.
- Information Technology - Seeking Operational Manager, an administrative role.
- Communications - Seeking Project Manager for the website redesign, a support role.
- Resource Development - Seeking volunteer to help develop a new program called Planned Giving. Also seeking help with developing business sponsorships.
- Membership - Seeking writer for newsletter articles related to Membership.
- Governance - Seeking detail-oriented volunteer to help with documents related to policy.
The More We Do the More We Can Give.
The Women's Fund does not have paid staff. Volunteers run the organization
which means we can maximize the funds we deliver to the community.
Which committee would you like to join?
- Communications – creates Women's Fund messages, monthly e-newsletter, print materials (including annual report); manages website content, media relations and social media posts
- Educational Events – plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of three annual educational events: Ballot Review Meeting (spring), Celebration of Grants (spring) and Grants in Action forums and site visits (fall)
- Finance – oversees all financial operations of the organization
- Information Technology – provides technological support and manages: website, database, telephone, electronic mailings distribution, RSVP and survey processes
- Membership – coordinates contacts and relationships with new and renewing members; manages four annual membership events; manages membership records
- Volunteer Engagement – provides succession planning for leadership and supports member interests in volunteering within the organization
- Research – conducts in-depth research on local agencies, prepares ballot and background information for member voting.