The Women’s Fund is powered by volunteers. We invite you to volunteer if you'd like to become more involved with a dynamic group of women who share their expertise to build a stronger Women’s Fund and strengthen their community.
The Women’s Fund is always looking for new talent in an effort to grow our volunteer and leadership circle.
We encourage members who'd like to serve on one of our committees:
- Communications – creates Women's Fund messages, monthly e-newsletter, print materials (including annual report); manages website content, media relations and social media posts
- Educational Events – plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of three annual educational events: Ballot Review Meeting (spring), Celebration of Grants (spring) and Grants in Action forums and site visits (fall)
- Finance – oversees all financial operations of the organization
- Information Technology – provides technological support and manages: website, database, telephone, electronic mailings distribution, RSVP and survey processes
- Membership – coordinates contacts and relationships with new and renewing members; manages four annual membership events; manages membership records
- Volunteer Engagement – provides succession planning for leadership and supports member interests in volunteering within the organization
- Research – conducts in-depth research on local agencies, prepares ballot and background information for member voting
Volunteer Job Postings
These are skills we particularly need right now. Click here